Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kids are Expensive...

I don't have a picture! Actually, I do...but it is on my phone and I need to figure out how to upload it and get it here...
This weekend ended up being expensive! KIDS are EXPENSIVE! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise...Donovan needed new sneakers, cleats for baseball, baseball pants...Patrick needed a haircut...Matilda needed diapers. Of course, Patrick and Matilda both have birthdays coming up. It's nuts! I feel like we just had Christmas, and aside from clothing, they don't need much!
I'm also on day 15 without my van...DAY 15, PEOPLE! Need I remind anyone I have THREE kids?! I have had a rental car since Thursday, but this is ridiculous. Apparently they determined the problem was a wiring issue...as in a wire was somehow split...but the lovely gentleman who fixed it decided to use the word "chewed"...as in, "something chewed through that wire," and do you know what that means to a warranty company?? It means an ANIMAL...so right now that choice in wording could be the difference between owing $800+ and not...I'm really hoping that can be worked out in our favor....
I'll wind down by stating that Tim and I are watching the Grammys. I love Eminem. Love Cee Lo. Love Usher. Even little Justin Bieber is growing on me...
And okay, so it isn't a pic of my family, but look at this and tell me you don't love Cee Lo?! I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment