Thursday, February 10, 2011

365 days of pictures...Started Over a Month Late...and I Don't Do Math...

Various friends have been doing this 365 days of pictures blog, and I wanted to start...but it was after January 1st. I had this idea in my head that it just wouldn't be the same to start late, so I'd not start at all. That doesn't make much sense, either, does it?
So here we go...let's get to pictures! I'm going to start with a picture from yesterday.




D had his karate belt testing last night for his brown belt. He was very excited, and it is fun, as a parent, to watch. He is crazy and often very hyper, but he really buckles down and does what he is supposed to when it comes to karate. I am really glad we started it.




Here he is in nunchuks glory...he loves those things.
I'll probably post again today, but this is a good start! Day 1=complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment