Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Matilda is two!


 Matilda and Mommy, 3/23/2011


So, apparently, I am just terrible at this whole "daily posting" idea.  Sorry about that...I continue to work on it.
This past weekend, Matilda turned two!  TWO!  How is this possible?!  I feel like we just brought her home.  That girl is a shining light in my life.  She is so funny and sweet.  She is everything I hoped having a daughter would be and more.  I thank God every day that we decided to have a "#3."  I simply cannot imagine life without her.
 I love that our kids are growing up and loving their cousins...being close to my own cousins growing up, it is something very special to me!
Kids and cake...what could be better?
 Anyone who knows this little girl knows that she completely adores her Pop-pop.  This weekend was no exception...especially when he was feeding her ice cream!

We had a great birthday weekend filled with family and cake!  Poor Donovan suffered through a terrible earache and eventually ruptured eardrum which landed us in Urgent Care on Sunday morning, but he was a trooper.  
Matilda and her cousin, Eliana, are exactly one year and one day apart.  We celebrated Ellie's birthday, too, and had more cake!


Matilda's last gift arrived today...Tim and I knew this little, pink piano would be a hit...and we were right!  Her face says it all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tilley! She is SOOOOO cute! I love those pics! Your kids make the most adorable faces! (Matilda and the piano, Donovan in the cake pic, and whenever I see Patch he just looks so sweet!)I just can't believe how big they are getting! WHERE does the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little girl dresses. So cute! Now I can't wait to get all caught up on the other posts.

    ReplyDelete