Monday, March 28, 2011

I Like Blogs!

I have talked to people (like my own sister) who don't read blogs.  They don't understand why someone would blog or why anyone who didn't know them would bother to read it.  This is baffling to me.  I don't know when I started reading them, but I can tell you I have my dailies!  I feel like I know Heather Spohr and Matt Logelin even though they have no idea who I am.  I have to get my fix at Barefoot Foodie because Brittany is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S and real and it makes me happy.  Heather Armstrong makes me laugh out loud at least two times a week, if not three.  All of the MckMama Drama is something I can't stop myself from clicking...and I could go on and on, but for my non-blog-reading (other than mine, of course!) friends, well, this sounds like gibberish.  My point is, once you start, it's impossible to sign online and not see what other people have to say.  It is especially hard if said people have adorable kids or funny dogs.  I started my blog, not too long ago, to keep people updated in a way that was more personal than Facebook.  It's also for me to remember things that my kids say or do because, let's face it, I'm not nearly as good about journaling as I was at seventeen.  I was feeling pretty good about my blog right up until Dan over at Single Dad Laughing informed me (via post, not me directly-I wish!) that I have a NERD BLOG!  Well, that's unfortunate.  I guess I'll be spending some time in the not too distant future transforming this blog into something presentable.  Maybe I can even make it to the popular table at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment