Friday, March 25, 2011

Corndogs.

Donovan:  Mom, you know what I think of corndogs?
Me: Nope, what?
Donovan: I think they're like a popsicle.  And the breaded part is a sweet, sweet wrapper that I can eat.
Me: So you like them?
Donovan: Oh yea...they're completely awesome.  Anything you cook is the best!
Me: Thanks, D.  Make sure you talk to your wife like that someday.  She'll appreciate it.

Well, hmm.  I bought frozen corndogs and baked them on a tray in the oven.  I am pretty sure Bobby Flay wouldn't think that constitutes cooking...but if Donovan wants to think so, I'll take it.  Oh, and they also think I'm the best because I gave them cottage cheese for dessert.  I am so not kidding...weird kids. 






And in case you are wondering, Patrick DOES usually wear a shirt.  He had just gotten out of the tub and he wanted to eat in his towel...

No comments:

Post a Comment